Saturday, September 25, 2010

The best years of my life.....


This week, Kevin and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. I thought it would be fun to post a picture from our wedding day......and then I remembered that none of them are digital! My how times have changed! So, excuse the poor quality, but I scanned in this snapshot that someone captured at the end of the wonderfully exhausting day.

When I look at this picture, this moment seems like FOREVER ago! So much has happened in our lives and so much change has taken place in those 8 years. However, one thing has not changed......my love for the man in the picture. As a matter of fact, it's only grown. As I've watched him live out God's calling on his life, I've fallen more in love with him than I was that day! Isn't it amazing how life's experiences deepen your love and appreciation for someone?

Kevin, I look forward to growing old with you and sharing in many more of life's experiences. Know that no matter what comes our way, these are the best years of my life!

I love you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: