Through the shower door, this is what I witnessed Chloe do as I took a shower yesterday.......she was giving Claire a crash course in being a real "girly" girl! Chloe very gently and methodically came over and hung the pink purse with sparkles on Claire's arm and then went back for a baby doll for her......after all, every little sister needs a purse and a baby, right?
This is one of those memories that I'll hold onto for some time, and this picture will always make me smile. I think it's because it gives me a glimpse into the future of these two little princesses that I am responsible for......they will be such good friends one day and will always take care of each other. I pray that God will always protect their relationship and will use them to encourage each other over the years. The other reason this picture makes me smile is that it reminds me of my sister and how very thankful I am for her. She and I are two years apart....just like Chloe and Claire....I'm so thankful for our relationship and friendship and pray that it is always a good example to Chloe and Claire of how special sisters are!


2 comments:
That made me cry...
Ok...with three boys this is what I get, "Mom...will you play football with us? Mom, will you come play soccer with us? Mom, the Tigers are playing the Cubs...do you want to know the score? Mom, if the Packers played the Lions, who do you think would win? Yup...the life with boys...no purses, no dolls, just balls, balls and more balls! No pun intended there!
Aww.. VERY SWEET! I love it! Claire doesn't look the least bit annoyed, either! It's precious! Chloe's a greattt big sister!
love and miss y'all!
Ash
Post a Comment