...............but I couldn't resist posting this picture of their cute little tooshies! This was right before bath time tonight. We were working to get everyone all "squeaky clean" before our trip to Americus tomorrow for the parties for Uncle Jess and Bee. I also decided during bath time tonight that Claire is moving into the big tub with Chloe. I came to this conclusion as she was climbing out of her little tub!!! The things this child will try never ceases to amaze me!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:
too cute...makes u just want to pinch those cute tooshies..:)
Adorable! We are going to have to move Addie into the tub w/ Katelyn too. She's trying to climb out of that duck inflatable tub, so it's not working anymore. Isn't having two girls just awesome!? Love it!
We are going to have to put Addie in the tub w/ Katelyn now too. Trying to climb out of her inflatable duck tub! :) Having two girls is such a blast. So fun that our girls are right at the same age... :)
No word can descrive this but... (hahaha but)
Adorable!
Post a Comment