CHRISTMAS 2008
The Christmas Story - As told by Chloe
This was the Christmas Story... as told by Chloe and her mommy.
As a means of full disclosure, this was by no means the first attempt at getting this story told for the crowd that had gathered. We tried it the night before, but she was way more interested in the presents.
This is something that Casey and I attempted to teach Chloe over the past few weeks and she knows the story very well. You put her in front of a crowd and a camera and she tends to be a little distracted.
The Christmas Story - As told by Chloe
This was the Christmas Story... as told by Chloe and her mommy.
As a means of full disclosure, this was by no means the first attempt at getting this story told for the crowd that had gathered. We tried it the night before, but she was way more interested in the presents.
This is something that Casey and I attempted to teach Chloe over the past few weeks and she knows the story very well. You put her in front of a crowd and a camera and she tends to be a little distracted.

3 comments:
Casey,
You are Kevin are such wonderful parents. I needed a smile today. Seeing your beautiful Chloe tell about Jesus was exactly the thing to bring a smile to my face. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Take care
Donna (Chuck's mom)
Merry Christmas (belated) Y'all! I so love to hear Chloe tell the wonderful story of baby Jesus! It's beautiful! She is so incredibly smart! I think I've watched it about 4 times now -- and Daniel has also watched it and said, "She's so sweet!". We hope y'all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to all 2009 has to bring! Love y'all!
That was insanely adorable!!!! Loved it.
Post a Comment